This year, no such blank calendar was to be found. I was able to purchase this one with colorful dots on it. I just happen to be holding on to (I mean for years and years) a Christmas sticker pack that I was just sure would come in handy one day! Go figure. Christmas stickers are now in all of the dots! So, this is our December calendar (pictured not quite filled in all the way)-
I did finally finish filling it in (no picture though)- All the feast days and special events we have planned are included. The kids are having fun reading it and anticipating the rest of a full month!


2 comments:
That's a good idea. My kids would enjoy looking ahead to see what was scheduled. Especially all of these wonderful feast days in December!
That's a great idea to have the feast days written on the calendar!
Post a Comment