that we say good-bye to this wonderful, holy priest.
He went to his eternal home this week and, by all accounts, he was always ready to go home (very much looking forward to it), but those of us left behind are struggling right now.
He is missed.
Please pray for the soul of Father Mark and for all of his dear family, especially his mother, who are grieving right now.






6 comments:
I'm so sorry Laurie for your loss. Prayers for his soul and all he's left behind.
This is still so shocking. We only knew him briefly, and were looking forward to getting to know him better at St. Thomas. He left quite a legacy. Sorry for your loss.
My heart goes out to you, Fr. Mark's family, and flock. It's so hard to lose a good shepherd, I'm so sorry. Those are priceless photos of him with your family! He looks so young...
God bless you have our promise of prayer!
Oh how sad!! And such recent photos! You all have our hearts FULL of prayers. Prayers to his family and for his many friends.
I'm sorry for your loss Laurie. It's wonderful that his faith was strong and he wasn't afraid of death. Yet It is hard for those who will miss him. God bless.
I'm so sorry! You are blessed to have so many photos of him. Prayers for his soul and for all of you.
Post a Comment