Here is a nice simple packet of St. Francis of Assisi printables. (updated info as the coloring page previous linked is broken)
Don't forget the short story and activity page that you can print out mentioned in our previous St. Francis post. (http://www.pflaum.com/preview3/godsheroes.pdf)
I set a few things out on the table before I went to bed the night before. I knew the boys would be up before me and this would remind them that it is St. Francis' feast day.
Paul was very excited to wake up in the morning to the table all set. It is his St. Francis statue on the table. He has a fondness for St. Francis. They have a love of animals in common.
Dad read the story of St. Francis and the Wolf to the boys. They loved it. It had plenty of adventure. With the ferocious wolf and all, they were hooked.
.JPG)
And, finally, Mark colored this nice St. Francis picture for us. I thought he did a great job!
Don't forget the short story and activity page that you can print out mentioned in our previous St. Francis post. (http://www.pflaum.com/preview3/godsheroes.pdf)
No comments:
Post a Comment