Friday, May 20, 2011

High-Tech Vs. Holiness

A little background: We have been reading about the life of Jesus. To put things in context, we have talked a lot about how people would have lived when Jesus was alive and walking around on earth with his disciples.

Yesterday, as we were praying our morning rosary, the phone started to ring. The caller gave up but then the phone rang again... and again. Mark (10yo) noted that we always seem to be most popular during rosary time. James (8yo) sighed and said that "I think with all this high-tech stuff we have that it is much harder to be holy these days".


 
I think James may be right. :-)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes, I think James is on to something! That has definitely happened to us too. Thanks for sharing the nice chuckle and hope all is well at your house. Blessings!

Gardenia said...

James is quite insightful. sometimes through children's innocence we hear great life lessons. God bless.