I have seen this link on EWTN before, but somehow missed what a great resource it is!! I am not sure how that happened.
There are instructions for over 15 crafts with pictures so that you can see how they might turn out. (I say might because ya never know around here ;))
I wish I had seen the stained glass window craft last fall when we were studying things that you see in a Catholic church.
I plan on making the Catholic Place Mats. I am thinking of making each one represent a sacrament. It will be the perfect thing to do while we prepare for a possible First Holy Communion this year.
http://www.ewtn.com/CatholicCrafts/index.asp
There are instructions for over 15 crafts with pictures so that you can see how they might turn out. (I say might because ya never know around here ;))
I wish I had seen the stained glass window craft last fall when we were studying things that you see in a Catholic church.
I plan on making the Catholic Place Mats. I am thinking of making each one represent a sacrament. It will be the perfect thing to do while we prepare for a possible First Holy Communion this year.
http://www.ewtn.com/CatholicCrafts/index.asp
No comments:
Post a Comment