As I anticipated, life got crazy (school, colds, grandbaby being born...) and we skipped a few days. We were back at it today with St. Joseph the Worker (colored by James) and St. Martin of Tours (by Paul), whose feast day is tomorrow. Mark is also working a Saint Michael picture, but it is a bit more detailed- it will have to be a two day-er!
I had several pictures for the boys to choose from to color. Usually, they pick at least one of the saints that I have something prepared for-- either to watch or read about. This time, those were not the pages that motivated them. None the less, we watched the two videos that I had ready to go and we will color the saints from those stories another day! I was able to find information about St. Patrick and Blessed Kateri that the boys found very interesting!
We did read just a page about St. Martin of Tours from the Book of Saints Part 6 by Father Lovasik, S.V.D. Tomorrow, on St. Martin's feast day, we'll listen Franciscan Radio's Saint of the Day audio (just over a minute long) to learn more about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment