Saturday, October 23, 2010

Celebrating Blessed Miguel Pro Giveaway

We ordered Celebrating Blessed Miguel Pro, A Supplement to Jose Finds the King: A Blessed Miguel Pro Story a few weeks ago and have been anticipating its arrival ever since. It arrived today, and I would love to share!! I ordered a few extras- one to share with my sister, one for my sister-in-law, and one to give away.

If you would like a copy of the this fun little book, you can enter this giveaway by leaving me a comment with a way for me to contact you (email address or through your blog). On November 1st, my boys will put the names in a hat and pick one (we are not very sophisticated bloggers here:)).

Blessed Miguel Pro's feast day is November 23rd, so this book is just in time! If you do not know Miguel Pro, his life is a wonderful example of courageous faith. My boys are inspired by him.

Learn more about Blessed Miguel Pro in this post.

10 comments:

allison said...

Lori,
Thank you! what a great give-a-way.
We would love a copy
Please drop by my blog - Consoling His Heart...
i will be doing a book give-a-way in the next few weeks too!
~allison

Unknown said...

Lori-I have to admit I don't think I have heard of Blessed Miguel Pro - I am anxious to find out more! Thanks for doing a giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Awwww this book sounds wonderful...we have 4 boys and 2 little girls who would love it. Thank you for your generosity. Blessings, Carla : )

mel said...

We would love a copy too! I'm embarassed to say I know nothing about Blessed Miguel Pro! :) I liked reading about your breakfast reading too. We do something similar in the afternoons.

Martianne said...

How fun! We would love to win your giveaway copy! You can reach us through our blog TrainingHappyHearts.blogspot.com Thanks!

groovie mom said...

We would love to get our hands on a copy!

Pat L. said...

Lori,
How generous of you. We would love to learn more about Blessed Miguel Pro.

Laura O in AK said...

Lori ~ what a neat looking book. we'd love for our name to go into the hat, too.

You can reach me through my blog, www.daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com (email is on the page)

Teresa said...

We would love to have a copy, thank you for your generosity in offering this book. One can never have too many Saint books!
Blessings, Teresa
teresaguel at yahoo dot com

Paper Dali said...

This book looks familiar ... Hmmm ... :)

Lori: How sweet of you to do a give-away ... and for spreading the fun and amazing wonderfulness that is Blessed Miguel Pro. I did have a blog for the book, but just ended up putting a page in Paper Dali instead: http://paperdali.blogspot.com/p/blessed-miguel-pro.html

Hope ya'll are having fun with the activities and crafts there.

Many blessings!