Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy All Hallow's Eve!!

I have been in denial that fall is here and All Hallow's Eve is upon us. Yesterday, I decided to jump in full on! So, I thought I'd share what we have so far.

Lining up the Saints:


Makin' some treats:


Using fabulous ideas from Catholic Icing:



Dressing up for the occasion (saints costumes will be worn at our upcoming All Saint's Party):
tooth fairy 

Mr. Gibbs

Carving a pumpkin (yes, purchased and carved today):

Cat Burglar and Captain Rex (thank you auntie Jen for the Clone Trooper costume)

And, my favorite:

Off to have some fun!! :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fabulous new blog look and Happy Feast of All Saints! Glorious saint line up you strung together, Laurie...Love that that idea for garland decor. Seems I have seen it before but had forgotten about it. Weren't all of those treats and tags over at Catholic Icing just brilliant? I share your favorite! Just saw those nutter butter ghosties myself and thought they were cute as can be...Making them for All Souls. God Bless your celebrations!

Gardenia said...

I love love your new blog header and layout!! those treats are so creative. love the saint halos and St. Isidore's pumkin patch, and of course St. Gabriel's little trumpets! your kids look great, and the saint line up is awesome!! Happy Feast of All Saints!