![]() |
| so people don't eat the pretty piano! |
![]() |
| I never got a picture of the onion rings! Oh, well. |
And a few snapshots of the rest of the evening:
Erin was on duty as head make-up and hair designer. And she did a great job!
My daughter, Dorothy, and her hubby (betcha didn't know Dorothy married the scarecrow!).
Two cuties watching the big kids play.
Grrrrr... I should have moved that trash can- the make-up looks pretty though.
Ready for some treats!
My niece made an uncanny Jack Sparrow.
The little chimney sweep after he was all done.
The big event of the evening- candy trading.
All Hallow's Eve article by Mary Reed Newland.




















4 comments:
AAh! Love the pictures of the food! You did so many of them- love it! :-) I'll bet the onion rings were a lot better than the funyuns. My friend Barbara used gummy lifesaver candies. They were good!
Awwww, great photos and awesome treats! I am SO happy to hear that Dorothy married the scarecrow...I always thought they made a cute pair:) You are right about your niece being an uncanny Jack Sparrow...Fantastic! What a fun night you had, complete with a couple of crawling cuties. Happy and holy feast days this week!
Super job!!! Wow, looks like so much fun!! I love making food to match the celebration!
You did an amazing job pulling this all together so fast! Everybody looked great and I am super impressed you found all the snacks that matched up to Lacy's printable labels. I've never been able to find the trumpets around here. Hope you continue to have a wonderful celebration. Today for our Day of the Dead celebration we're working on building a wooden skeleton from Creatology - and it's not easy! Mama's tired!
Post a Comment