This ice cream cone tree is one of my favorites.
Marky back in 2007- even back then he was serious about his crafts.
Paul and Julia also taking theirs seriously.
James is very happy with his!
Christian found his tasty. :)
My group of happy crafters.
Isn't this adorable?
And this is where it all went wrong! And why I smile when I remember this day. I had red piping for the kids to add to their trees. It seemed like an innocent enough idea- and the kids were perfectly happy with the results. I couldn't help think that it looked likes someone had bled on the their trees!! I did not say a word about it. I promise. ;)
It was a happy crafting day.
That ended in a sword fight! I'm not sure why, but all of our cousin gatherings
seem to involve sword fights.
2 comments:
I've never seen this craft! Kids love edible crafts...especially my boys:) Thanks for sharing and happy 2nd Week of Advent! (Blessed Feast of Our Lady too:)
They did a great job! And it looked like a lot of fun which makes everyone happy, including the mom. Way to go!
Post a Comment