Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Feast Day of St. Nicholas


We never started any traditions around this wonderful saint when my older children were at home- I think occasionally they left their shoes out for some treats to be placed in them. We still don't have a regular tradition that we have stuck to, but we take time out on this special day to honor this special saint and have some fun. 





We also spent some time that same year learning more about this saint. Cousins joined us for a whole day of St. Nicholas fun. 



This year... well, I can't set it yet! The kids aren't even home from their evening with their sister and brother-in-law. I just hope I can stay awake! 

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!!! 

1 comment:

Patty said...

So last year's table looked GREAT! I love this feast day and the traditions that go along with it. Something child-like for "children" of all ages :)